Monday, July 21, 2008

Goals, weightloss, success...

So I know it has been a while since my last blog. Been a little busy... Cali, vegas, Oregon, Arizona- just a few of the places we have been lately. It is a blast but I'm pumped to get my workouts back on track. Also while in Oregon we set new goals for our business, got focused and have set out on a plan to accomplish them by the deadline date.
I work much better with goals that are attached to a specific date. When I know what I am shooting for, as long as the desire to accomplish is HUGE then I will go about the daily activities and discipline it takes. Besides setting the goal, i have to confess it to others. Maybe I'm the only one with this issue, but in the past it has been too easy to just give up when no one else is keeping me accountable. How bout you?

Do u have any fitness or weightloss goals that you really want to reach but are having a hard time getting motivated to do what it takes?!
That was me till I realized what keeps me going... Just like confessing to others with all other goals in life, with fitness I will run if I know I have to be in shape. That's why I just registered for the Las Vegas half marathon on December 7. I'm excited and if I have to run 13.1 miles that morning, I have to start preparing daily. That is what has seemed to keep me on track in the past too, registering for sport events. What works for you?
So... Today is the first day of my training and of course using Nutrilite suplements to keep me going. I'll let ya know soon what I use for my marathon training supplement regiment!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girly. Although I think you dont need to do ANYTHING to loose weight cause youre gorgeous already, I think its awesome that youre setting goals to stay in shape and get more athletic. Weight is something Ive always struggled with and I know how difficult it is to stay motivated and keep your goals in sight sometimes.

Obviously you have reached your goals in your business as well as fitness and you keep striving to be better. Kudos to you! :)~

I look forward to seeing you guys when you come down here again! Thanks for being so helpful and inspiring. :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good plan!

Anonymous said...

Lexi awesome blog... Keep up the good work and mad props signing up for the half marathon. I'm thinking of doing the Honolulu one next year. I have some friends that are going to be running it this year.
This blog helped to because I like to work out and run. Its just like this business just set goals and go all out.
Just wanted to say that you and Trevor did an excellent job at Family Reunion. Keep pumpin the pump and thanks for moving on. You guys are awesome.
This is David Laguatan, Rico's brother =) I shall talk to you guys l8trs.