Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

OMG we are so blessed here in America. For us, we feel even more blessed cuz we have such amazing family and friends, plus we have an incredible business that is exploding right now in a time when most businesses are falling apart.

I just wanted to tell everyone that is in our life how Grateful we are to know you. Thank you for everything you do and are!

My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, is the reason I do all that I do. To bring Him glory and honor because only through Him all things are possible. Because of His unfailing love, we have Faith the He will always be there for us thru good times and bad. It is so amazing!!!

Now...
We are getting ready to eat this crazy amount of food in a few minutes and I am pumped cuz I ran 13 miles this morning. Which means that I don't have to worry about all the extra calories that I am sure that I will consume. My mom is such an amazing cook and I can only hope to be as great as her in all areas someday!!!

Well, gotta go eat some famous Linda Torgerson, my grandma, rolls!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for your awesome blog!
Great stuff! Keep it up!