Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Things that I have learned lately...

Yes, I realize that it has been forever since my last post, but lots has gone on since July. I will get into those events another time. That would be the longest blog ever!

But I will talk about one thing...

I have been training for a half marathon, which is in like a week, ahhhh! But that is not the good stuff... I have really been focusing on eating healthy. Ya I know everyone says that, but seriously.

1. I cleaned out my fridge of all the CRAP
2. I decided to limit my sugar intake to 1 time a week (I love my cookies!)
3. I started Juicing, fruits and veggies that is! Trevor even choked down some yesterday, Now that was hilarious. LOL!
4. Starting to stream line all areas of my life, not just health. Cleaned out the closet. So if anyone wants some clothes, I got bags of them to give away!
5. Lastly,(at least at this moment) I am focusing on eating things with the most nutritional value, really, not just cuz the advertising says so.

On that advertising subject, there has been so much hype on tv, magazines and at the health food store about some apparent SUPER FOODS. I started to look into it, but there is always such different info from so many sources. But I did come across an article in December 2008 Men's Journal, ya I am surprised they would even care about this stuff.

***Super Fruits: all kinds of companies tout that their Juice has the most Antioxidants in their product. This was a revealing article for me. It reminded me not to listen to all the hype without first really checking all the facts!***

Check this out:
***ATTENTION***
BEFORE YOU DECIDE WHICH JUICE TO RELY ON, BE SURE TO KNOW THE ONES TO AVOID!!!



0 comments: